Question

I placed an order on 5/14, and the system told me it would be delivered on 5/16. I had gotten and email on 5/14 stating the order shipped and was given a tracking number. The tracking number did not work I contacted customer service to find out why. At first they said they could not help, because their system and not been updated with the tracking number. Finally, on 5/16 I was told the order takes 2 days from the date of shipping and would be delivered on 5/17. However on 5/14 an email confirmed it was shipped, and the system during the order process said it would be delivered on 5/16. Why am I getting this runaround? Why does customer support treat me as though I’m ignorant?

I’m tried of being stuck in a CSR’s script. They are afraid to take ownership of an issue… FREE them, give them the authority to take ownership of issues and see them through to the end. Why should I continue to do business with Sears when I’m treated so poorly?

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

It's been five WHOLE DAYS since you made your electronic order transaction.

Has what you ordered arrived yet?

1. Hello, Inxs4,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with your order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any issues with your order, much less to receive the incorrect tracking number. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (inxs4) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Welcome, inxs4! Thanks for posting your inquiry today. I am sorry you are having such trouble tracking down your order. The SearsCares team will be able to help update you on your order. Please check back soon for a reply.

See More