Question

I placed an order on December 11 for a couch (608234647) and was told delivery would be December 23. I received no call about delivery (for which I was charged $225!) and calls to an overseas call center (I assume because of accents that made it difficult to communicate with them) I was told they had NO INFIRMATION about my order

Yielded no information and I was told I could cancel my order as a solution!! They even tried to sell me something on the call!! Worst customer service ever and no couch! Help!

Answers

3 answers

1. Liverpool106,
    We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with your recent furniture purchase. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the couch was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Liverpool106) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Liverpool106! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have yet to receive your couch. SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, will be happy to follow up with you on your order.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will notify you via an email which includes a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

They tell me it is still processing-since December 11th! They called on the 12th to verify the address associated with my credit card....I had moved....but that change should have been processed at the time.