Question

I placed an order (Order # 463540298) in Feb 11th 2013. Sears could not deliver the item on time, so I cancelled it in February 28. I am still waiting for my refund to come back on my credit card. I called Sears many times and I have not got any right answer. Today is March 18th. I am really disappointed!

Answers

5 answers

1. You will NEVER get your refund. Strangly enough, I also had an order on Febuary 28 that was cancelled by Sears and have yet to be refunded my money. I have called 47 total times now on various phone numbers speaking to various departments. Only managed to speak to 3 total English speakers. Every single one of them has told me that I will get my money back in 3 to 5 days. I have started a claim with the BBB. I'd advise you to do the same. These people aren't going to give us out money back ever. If you Google customer complaints on Sears.com, it shows thousands of people with the same story. Order cancelled by Sears, and no refund. They are crooks and coin artists and after spending thousands of dollars with them last year alone, I will NEVER shop with Sears again.

1. In response to Elizabeth217

Hi Elizabeth217! I am so sorry you have had such a problem getting your promised refund. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. I know they will be able to help get this taken care of for you. Thanks!

2. In response to Elizabeth217

Elizabeth217, my name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a frustrating experience with your online order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred after your order was canceled. We also understand your frustration with the delay in your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Elizabeth217), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Dear Arm1965,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you have yet to receive your refund from your online purchase. We definitely want to help get your money back as quickly as possible. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Arm1965), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi Arm1965! Welcome to MySears! Sorry to hear you are still waiting on a promised refund. The SearsCares team will be able to follow up with you on this and make sure you get that credit. Check back on this thread for a reply from them very soon. They will comment requesting a bit more information so they can directly connect with you. Thanks!