Question

I placed an prefer online for pick up in store and here it is 3 days later I can’t pick it up because the system is down! When do I receive my drill I ordered this is horrible customer service!

Answers

6 answers

1. Hello Muddweiser,

We thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners regarding your online order. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Muddweiser), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

I have done everything sears has asked was told that since the order was processed and sent to the store that the store would give me my refund, well I get to the store and they tell me they cant give me my refund due to some glitches in their computer to contact online support, well to sum it up I have my credit card records and the "order has been cancelled due to processing error, stating "no" funds were takin out of my account, I am tired of wasting my gas, time, and effort to get nowhere, glad my uncle is a lawyer and is very happy to take this open shut case.

2. In response to SHC-DianneD

Hello Muddweiser,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and the problems with your refund. I will forward this information to your case manager for attention.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

3. In response to SHC-DianneD

so here it is over 2 weeks from placing my order and I keep getting the run around, telling me I received my order my order was picked up my order was cancelled. heres the email I recived and still no **** refund.
      Thank you for contacting sears.com regarding your order number 585236102. Please accept for the inconvenience you have experienced with the pick up of this order. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Per our records, I see that you have placed this order on 11/23/2013. I am sorry to inform you that your order was not processed properly and you have not charged for this order. I encourage you to place a new order for the drill.

For your information, If your account shows for pending charge, depending upon your card provider's practice, this will be removed automatically when not followed by an actual charge.

Obtaining a pre-authorization charge is a practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions with credit or debit card purchases, holding this balance as unavailable either until we clear the transaction (complete the processing of your order), or the hold ""falls off"". In the case of debit cards, authorization holds can fall off the account (thus rendering the balance available again) anywhere from 1–5 days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy; in the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.

Need additional assistance? Click here to Chat or Talk with us now!

Sincerely,

Watt C. (schan23)

Sears Customer Care

webcenter@customerservice.sears.com

1-800-366-3028

4. In response to SHC-DianneD

Muddweiser,

Thank you for bringing this continuing issue to our attention. We're sorry for any inconvenience and frustrtion this is causing you. I've forwarded your post to your Case Manager for prompt attention.

Thanks,

Susan R.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Muddweiser! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry you are having trouble with your drill order. I am going to escalate this to the SearsCares team. They will be happy to look into this for you and make sure you can pick up your drill ASAP.

A team member will be by shortly looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More