Question

I purchase a washing machine on December 11, 2014 at Sears located in Cross County Yonkers. The sales representative did not clarify that it was high efficiency machine. When the machine arrived to my apartment; it was brought in a box and it seem like it was taken from one person’s apartment to mine. The tube holds were wet and it looked used. Also when I put the clothes inside the machine. It left all soap on the clothes and it made too much noise. When I called sears I told them the issue and they told me to find another one and I did. When the machine came, it worked fine. However, two weeks later a weird noise was coming from the machine that I felt it was something wrong with the machine. I called Sears and I asked for a technician to be sent to my home to check out the problem. The technician came, he said that the noise was normal and I did not need to worry about that. Later, there was another issue with the machine. It was the machine started washing only in hot water not changing back to cold water. I called again and another technician said it was hoses not connected correctly. That could not be possible if only the technician were the only ones who touched the machine. He did not solve my issue. I called again and another technician came said he needed a change piece that we needed to contact Sears for the piece and it will arrive through UPS. It did and the technician who came was extremely rude. He said he did not need to change the piece because the washing machine was working and he slammed my door and he left. I have surveillance camera in my house showing the evidence of all these issues and things that happing. I called again sears and asked to exchange the machine. They said they would exchange the machine for the same one. However, they called again and said the machine was discontinued. The person who said was going to exchange the washing machine, her name was Alba, and the case number was #2143442. I am frustrated with Sears the customer representatives have been horribly rude with handling my case. They purposely hang up on me and say I have to stay with the machine which I do not see why I should do that. They do not solve my issues and do not know how to speak to me. They say one thing and do the other. I am old and do not need too be dealing with this. All I want all my money back I want this piece of **** of machine out of my house or I am going to take legal actions. I do not have more money to invest in another machine. I do not want to exchange for another machine for another headache. I am loyal and consistent customer of Sears. I make payments on time and everything. I want my money back all of it. I deserve that much. Instead of going to court where I know I would win, you can simply return the money I have invested in this and take this washing machine away. When contacting me if it is possible please call me with a Spanish speaker supervisor. I am tired to speaking with representative who do not know what they are doing.

Horrible service

Answers

2 answers

1. Customer234,
    Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience with your washer. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the problems that you have had with the washer as well as for the poor customer service that you have received. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you in greater detail. After getting some more details, our case manager would then be better able to determine what options are available at this time. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Customer234), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Customer234!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you stopping in to share with us on this issue for your concerns are important to us. I do apologize that as you continued to reach out for assistance, we fell through on meeting your needs in getting these issues addressed as well as resolved.

To assist you further I have reached out to our Sears Cares team so that they may directly work with you on meeting your needs. Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email providing a link back to your original thread so that contact can be made.

Again, we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

See More