Question

I purchased a care plan for a ring and it is not being honored by the store. I am getting nowhere with local sears where the ring was purchased and manager will not return calls.

Answers

3 answers

1. I actually work in a jewelry dept for sears. A few questions to see if maybe I can help. What is the metal of the ring? When was the ring purchased? Was it a lifetime or 2 year care plan? Do you have your receipt that shows you purchased the care plan? Is this ring getting sized, missing stone, or tips being replaced?

2. careplan,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a frustrating experience with your ring that is under a care plan. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this situation and assist you in addressing your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (careplan), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi careplan,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us so that we can try and help you further with getting this issue resolved.

Your concerns have been escalated to our Sears Cares team so that they can work with you in helping to make this right.

Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you so that you can make further contact with our team.

Thank you!