Question

I purchased a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher in 2010. 8 months after our purchase the on/off button on the console stopped working. We had to have the whole panel replaced at a cost of $225.00 and three weeks wait. Now, the panel is refuing to work again. Is this a common problem that was not shared with me at time of purchase? Will Sears stand behind this obvious manufactures failure?

Answers

4 answers

1. KerryMan,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Care team. Thank you for bringing this issue with your washer to our attention. We definitely want you to be happy with your purchase and can see why you would be posting your concern here on our page. We'd like to look further into the situation, contact you and assist in making sure this is resolved to your satisfaction. Please send the following – contact #, screen name (KerryMan) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

Thank you

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hello Brian,
      Thank You in advance for your prompt response on this issue.

2. Hi there, KerryMan! Thanks for posting your question today. I am so sorry to hear your dishwasher is not meeting your expectations. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be be happy to look into the problems you are having for you and will do what they can to help.

A team member will reply right here on this thread. I will directly contact you once they do, so you can get the ball rolling on a resolution.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank You. I have supplied my information to Brian H to "get the ball rolling". Hopefully I will have a resolution to my issue. I will be sure to keep everyone posted. KerryMan

See More