Question

I purchased a kitchen set order #470076119 and can seem to confirm the date of delivery with your logistics carrier. Can you please help me with this, my email address is *****@yahoo.com

Order 470076119 Back to Order Center

Purchased March 26,2013
1 item(s)
$262.13
1800.0 Points Earned Shipped
Return or Exchange Item(s) You must first select the items you wish to return.
Clear selected items

Ship to:
XXXXXX , APT.#*
XXXXXXX,RI 02860 Shipped
Estimated Arrival Date: Apr. 06 Tracking: 78407357425000

5pc Metal and Glass dining Set$179.99

0 Reviews
Create a Review
Salescheck: 78407357425000
Quantity:

This item is not eligible for Return.
Item ineligible for online return. For details, view the Kmart Return Policy.

Maintenance and Manuals DiscussionsReturn Policy Find your manual and millions of others at ManageMyLife.com

Search for Manuals Over 7 million parts/accessories – every product & major brand

Find replacement parts
Check out these related articles to get some inspiration and additional information

See what the Sears community has to say about this product. Start a Discussion Have a question about this product? Ask one of our experts
Return Policy
Payment Info:
Visa ending in ************

MARY XXXXX
XXXXXXX APT.#X
XXXXXX, RI

Resend my order confirmation email Total $179.99
Tax $12.60
Savings Applied
-$50.18
Oversized home furniture items Sold by Kmart ship for $65 or less!SYWR Members Earn $10 in points for every $50 you spend at Kmart. Points seen in statement.
Shipping Charge $115.17Shipping Tax$ 4.55Total $262.13

Note: Merchandise availability and pricing are not guaranteed

Answers

2 answers

1. maleigh57, My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I was informed of your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less not being able to track your order or estimated delivery date. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. We have received your email address, however, if you would like to provide any additional information please send – contact #, screen name (maleigh57), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MyKmart Community Moderator.

2. Hi maleigh57! Thanks for visiting with your question today. A SearsCares team member will be happy to look into your order for you. Check back on this thread soon for a reply from one of them. They will also reach out to you via the provided email.

We did remove your personal contact information from this question. We have hundreds of folks checking this site every day, and discourage the posting of this for your personal safety.

Thanks!

See More