Question

I purchased a microwave oven on 1/26. It was on sale and said that it would come with a box and registartion card. It didn’t come with a box, nor registration card, it also has scratches on it. The order# is 458428679.

Answers

2 answers

1. parikhfamily89,

Hi, my name is Brian H. with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear about your microwave and it's missing box and registration card. We'd be happy to speak with you and help get this taken care of to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (parikhfamily89) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi parikhfamily89! Thanks for posting your question today. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member to look into your microwave order for you. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply-they will do what they can to help.