Question

I purchased a refrigerator in June 2013 that was delivered July 2, 2013. This refrigerator has keaked water onto the floor ever since it was delivered. The water drains into a shallow pan . The sides of the pan are not high enough therefore the pan does not hold the water. I have had towels on my floor since June because I never know when there will be water on the floor. I have made multiple service calls and service tech have been to my home 5 times since July. The refrigerator has been changed for the same model once, to no avail. It is Kenmore model # 253.62929015 and serial#BA32405966. I want a different refrigerator and model. This is frustrating and ridiculous! Between my home and my rental property, I have (9) appliances and service contracts. I am a customer whose business should be appreciated. Providing excellent customer service means doing what is best for the customer. In my job as a dept manager, it is an expectation that we provide excellent customer service. I have not received excellent customer services from Sears.

HELP!

Answers

2 answers

1. Mizmjt,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We appreciate you posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator. We can truly understand how discouraging this situation has been for you. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and discuss available options to help resolve this matter. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mizmjt), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, mizmjt! Thanks so much for sharing your experience on the MySears Community and giving us the opportunity to help. I am so sorry that you have had such troubles with your fridge. That sounds extremely exasperating, especially because it is new. I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares team. They will be do what they can to get this resolved for you.

A team member will be by soon with a response. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More