Question

I purchased a refrigerator on 2/10/13 and it was not installed completely. I’ve called Sears pretty much everyday to find a solution and they have yet helped me. What do I do now? Can you come and get your fridge and give me a full refund? It’s not working properly.

Answers

2 answers

1. MMkk-2013, we do apologize for the ongoing issues with your new refrigerator. We can understand your concern with your refrigerator's performance and installation. We would love to help you! With your permission, we would like to connect you with a case manager to investigate and personally work with you to resolve your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (MMkk-2013) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
    Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. HI MMkk-2013! I am so sorry to hear your new fridge is not working properly and that you had issues with the installation. A SearsCares team can help get this resolved for you. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply. They will do what they can to get this taken care of.

Thanks!