Question

I purchased a refrigerator, washer/ dryer , gas range and patio furniture from Sears in June for my new home. They were delivered Monday, November 18th. The gas range wasn;t on the truck. I called customer service only to be told that someone would contact me within 24-48 hours. I called back later that same day to be told the range would be delivered Wednesday November 20th. Well, it:s Wednesday night and no one has contacted me and my range wasn:t delivered. I called back to be told only that I would be contacted in 24 hours. I don:t believe anyone from Sears has any intention to call me. Every question I asked about why I was lied to and why my range hasn’t been delivered was answered with ” Someone will contact you in 24 hours” I am so very angry at Sears that I am going to return all the items I purchased, over $6000.00 worth to the store. The lack of response from cutomer service and the fact that they lied to me and no one cares enough to contact me makes me much angrier than not getting my range!! Is there anything I can do to get this resolved?

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear kimelizabeth1127,

We appreciate you for taking the time to let us know about your range delivery issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’re sorry to hear that your range was not delivered with the rest of your appliances as well as for the level of customer service rendered to you when you reached out for our assistance. We’d like to look into this, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you to assist you in this matter. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kimelizabeth1127), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi kimelizabeth1127!

I am so sorry that you had to experience issues with the delivery of your range! I would like to put you in touch with our Sears Cares team so that they can help in looking into this further for you. Please know that once they respond and contact information has been provided, you will be assigned with a dedicated case manager whom will be working with you to get this issue resolved.

Once a response has posted by our team, we will be reaching out via email to help in re-directing you back to your thread for further contact with our Sears Cares team.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I'm moving into my new home tomorrow and I have no range. I paid for the range in June. I've been assured that someone is going to contact me before. I don't believe that Sears "Cares" !

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

They don't care, they have your money, right? I'm sure that's all this outfit cares about, money, money, money. I hope you get your range before this company goes out of business. I'll never buy from them again. I'm not going to pay someone to treat me like garbage, again anyway. I was shocked to see all the complaints here. Too bad - Sears must delete the bad reviews on items bought. I know my bad review has never appeared. Buyer beware.

See More