I purchased a samsung 65″ tv a few weeks ago and noticed that the speakers are blown.. it was a display model for sale. What do I need to do to take care of this or who do I need to call.. I cannot find a number to call on the webpage.


2 answers

      • San Jose, CA

    Are the speakers physically not working, or is the machine configured to use external speakers, with the internal speakers turned off?

    We got a display model TV at a Sears, that was configured to use digital signals and connectors, rather than accept cable connections. All that it took to "fix" the unit was a little time with the remote control and the Owner's manual of the TV.

  1. Hi Katelgaskill,

    Welcome to the MySears Community!

    If you purchased in-store, you can call your local store to obtain further information on this specific item.

    Another option available to is to contact our online Customer Service. They will be able to provide you with further details on our return or exchanging policies to help with what your next step should be.

    Please let us know if you have any other questions for we would be happy to help you further!

See More