Question

I purchased my Kitchenaide dishwasher from Sears over one year ago. I have had a service technician out to fix the dishwasher at least 5 times. Today, the technician came out to fix the dishwasher again and went to get the replacement parts. The parts shop closed early and now my dishwasher won’t work. I spoke with customer service and they said that there is nothing that can be done. I need help and resolution to this ongoing dishwasher problem.

I just want to get a dishwasher that works.

Answers

5 answers

1. Good luck with it their customer service people are either rude or have no clue what are we talking about.

1. In response to Amalik5

Hi Amalik5! SearsCares and I responded on your original thread. I hope you will contact the team so we can help!

2. Hi HELPmeplease1,

Thank you for taking time to post about your experiences with your dishwasher repair attempts, we can certainly see this issue has caused disappointment and inconvenience. We understand the importance of having appliance repairs done in a timely manner and receiving excellent member assistance when needed; it seems this hasn’t been provided for you. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post I would like to offer our assistance. We would like to have a case manager contact you to see what options are available regarding your dishwasher repair. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (HELPmeplease1), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Again, thank you for taking time to post and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi HELPmeplease1,

I am sorry to hear of the on-going issues you had experience with your dishwasher. I would like to help you further by having our Sears Cares team contact you in helping to find a resolution to this issue.

Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to re-direct you back for contact.

We appreciate you reaching out to us in the MySears Community!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I sent the requested information to smadvisor@searshc.com.

See More