Question

I really need to speak with someone who has authority over the in-house repair. I have had my lawnmower in for repair since August 3, 2013 and still do not have it back. As of today they still say they are waiting for a part, the same part they have been waiting for since August 12, 2013. I need action on this now.

Answers

6 answers

1. Dear Deaconsteve,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for any trouble you have encountered with your lawn mower, and apologize for the delay in having the unit repaired and returned to you. We understand how hard it is to be without a working lawn mower, and we’d like the opportunity to discuss some options we have to help while the repairs are completed on your unit. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Deaconsteve), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

Brian,
      I am beyond frustrated at the treatment I have received from Sears. As of yesterday I spoke with a manager and it appears I may be receiving a replacement lawn mower. But it really doesn't take away my disappointment and frustration at how this was handled. When I first spoke to the manager (and by the way this is the 3rd manager I have spoken with regarding this issue. His message to me was that they were waiting on the transmission part. I replied, that is what I was told back on August 12th and again on August 24th, which then I was told the part would be in August 27th (which I still have the emails if you would like to see them). I was never once contacted by sears regarding my lawnmower at all. I have made every contact myself, even the initial one of after sears having my lawnmower for 9 days and not hearing anything I phoned and was told, that they were awaiting approval from me on approving the repairs. My response, "How can I give approval when no-one has contacted me?" And this is how the communication has continued. Not once did sears take the initative and contact me. You have lost me as a customer, and I have purchased many large appliances at sears. This has shown that you no longer provide customer service or quality products. I have asked to speak to the president on numerous occassions. I was told by every person and every manager that they don't even know how to do that. I am beyond frustrated.

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Brian,
      I forgot to include the contact number. The number of that i used was 8**-**0-6***,

3. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi deaconsteve,

Thank you for updating us today with additional information. I have forwarded your updates as well as contact number to our Sears Cares team.

Please note that your number has been removed after escalating for your security.

Thank you!

4. In response to SHC-BrianS

Deaconsteve, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the mishaps you have encountered with your lawn mower. We can certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred. We have received your contact information and one of our dedicated case managers will contact you to address your concerns. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, deaconsteve! Thanks so much for posting today and giving us a chance to help. I am sorry your lawn mower has been in repair for such a long time. We can have the SearsCares team look into this for you.

A team member will respond here in a bit looking to help. Once a reply is posted, I will contact you via email to make sure you are connected.

Thanks!