Question

I received my order yesterday(03/20/2013) Order # 476833144/Item #0608-29479/ Vendor # I 2332, but I am missing 4 pcs. (2)G1/(2)G. Who can I talk to in order to get the rest of my order?

Answers

2 answers

1. mroque28, I am very sorry to hear about your online order that was incomplete. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to offer our assistance to locate your missing pieces. My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mroque28), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi mroque28,

Thank you posting and we would be happy to help you in locating the vendor and missing pieces to your order.

I am going to have a Sears Cares Team member come in and help you with this issue. They will be able to provide you with exactly whom you will need to contact.

Please check back periodically for they may ask a few more questions from you in order to help you properly.

Thank you!

See More