Question

I received the wrong merchandise, the local Sears store was not able to help, the items were from Kmart, which is not what i ordered. Who can help me?

I want my shirts, item #s 01602270067, 01602271067, 01602269067.. please.

Answers

8 answers

1. 1. 113811, My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less to receive the incorrect items from our warehouse. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (113811) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi 113811! Sorry to hear about this mix up. We can have a SearsCare representative follow up with you on your order. Check back soon on this thread for a reply. Thanks!

3. Hang in there, someone will be along to help!

4. At least the first one was sold by Sears, I didn't check the other numbers.------------Sold by Sears
    Item #01602270067 Mfr. Model #80128031
    Color: Coffee, Fit: Women's ------- What numbers were you sent?

5. What did you actually receive? Was the merchandise the same as what you ordered, and it simply came out of a Kmart store/warehouse instead of a Sears store/warehouse?

1. In response to BlueCrewGuyInMA

The problem with it coming from Kmart is it can't be returned to a Sears store. If I order from "Sold by Sears" I want it to come from Sears.

• San Jose, CA

In response to BlueCrewGuyInMA

Why would merchandise be sent from Kmart, if the Sears store/ warehouse had the inventory?

2. In response to BlueCrewGuyInMA

The website mentioned that some of it was clearance, so it's whatever is on hand. So, if a Kmart nearby has the same merchandise but the nearby Sears doesn't have it, it would be drawn out of the Kmart's inventory. However, if the merchandise has the same UPC barcode on the tag whether it's at Sears or Kmart, it can be returned at either store (but only Sears would give full value, with the receipt).