Question

I recently purchased 2 oil changes online for about half price (good deal right)! When I had them done, I was charged an extra $26, so they were really full price! When i asked them to explain, their billing system doesn’t make sense—I was told they could not correct it on the computer!noty could not m

Answers

3 answers

1. Stevens406, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I can see how frustrating it is to an purchase oil change online and be charged extra. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Stevens406) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi Stevens406! Thanks for posting your question today. We can have a SearsCares team member take a look at this pricing for you and get this straightened out. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply.

3. Did you purchase them from Sears or a third party vendor?