Question

I recently purchased 4 hankook roadhandler tires. I paid about $700 and was supposed to get $100 back in points from shop your way rewards. Shop your way rewards doesn’t want to honor this promotion.

Answers

12 answers

1. Hi zdanny,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in receiving points after purchase after having purchased your road-handler tires.

Have you reached out to our to our Member Care Center at 1-800-991-8708 for additional assistance?

Please update us on the number above so that we can help you further.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks, I have contacted them and it was frustrating. They went back and forth with Shop your way rewards and it was useless.
      Danny

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Danny,

Can you provide us with the item number of the tires you had purchased?

We can try researching further on our end in regards to the points involved for this purchase.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Please see below

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks I tried to attach a photo of the promotion to my reply but was unsuccessful. I can send it by email.

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We should be fine if you have provided the correct item number for the products you have purchased.

Feel free to send image via email to Moderator@searshc.com just in case we need it.

Thank you for being so patient as we continue to research this issue for you!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks I emailed the photo of the SYWR tire promotion.
      Danny

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Received image!

Thank you! We will post once we receive more information!

8. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks

9. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Just purchased a set of 4 Hankook 225/55R17 and was told the same thing...after they were installed. Any update on this issue?

10. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Kris214! Welcome to MySears! You were told that you did not qualify for the rebate? Did the associate tell you why?

Click here to view and download all tire coupons and offers.

Let us know!

Thanks!

See More