Question

I recently purchased a Kenmore washer & dryer on our Sears Mastercard for our daughter & son-in-law and requested “extra 5% off all appliances” instead of “no interest if paid in full in 12 months.” I requested this with the salesman as I made the purchase via telephone after visiting my local Sears store. I could have gotten 5% off at Lowe’s with my Lowe’s card, but chose Sears instead with 5% off. I pay my card off in full every month & DO NOT want the “no interest” option. Please apply the 5% off to my appliance purchase as I was told.

Answers

2 answers

1. Glpp,

Please accept our apologies for the mix up with your purchase. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We certainly want to look into this for you and find a satisfactory resolution together.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Glpp) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Glpp! Thanks for reaching out on the MySears Community! We can help take care of your 5% discount for you! Check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will reply requesting more information to assist.

See More