Question

I recently purchased a microwave from Sears, and it arrived dented and warped. I was offered a replacement, which I waited over a month for. We inspected the new microwave before leaving the store and it was warped too and wobbled. We cancelled our order and I still haven’t replaced it. I have read I am not the only one having this problem. I have always appreciated Sears customer service but would like to know why so many microwaves are warped and dented?

Answers

2 answers

1. bumpintheroad, we do apologize for the ongoing issues with your new microwave purchase. We can understand your concern with the damage and stability of the microwave. We would love to help you! With your permission, we would like to connect you with a case manager to investigate and personally work with you to resolve your concerns. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be apprehensive by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (bumpintheroad) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
    Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, bumpintheroad! We appreciate you sharing this experience with us. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time getting an undamaged microwave. We can have a SearsCares team member follow up with you about this. They will do what they can to help you get a microwave you are happy to own. Check back soon for a reply looking to help.

See More