Question

I recently purchased the Sears Elite “Grab-N-Go” Bottom Freezer Refrigerator……MISTAKE! The blasted ice maker has already broken (yes it is under warranty, thankfully) but I’ve been told by a Sear’s rep that this happens frequently with this refrigerator and I should purchase the extended warranty for the thing……bummer. I was obviously sold a “lemon” in the garden or refrigerators. No one from Sears’s seems to give a flip.

Answers

2 answers

1. bandman15,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Dianne D. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (bandman15) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,

Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi bandman15! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your bottom freezer Grab-n-Go fridge. That is such a highly rated and just gorgeous looking appliance, and I am sure you just want to get it working properly! I would like to get you in touch with the SearsCares team to see what they can do to help. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply from them.

Please keep us posted on the resolution to your issue, too!

Thanks!

See More