I saw a pair of pliers on an infomercial. They seem similiar to the craftsman RoboGrip plier, only they have a wire cutter and a place on to insert wire in order to form the ring necessary to attach outlets/switches. I can’t seem to find it on I think it had a separate web address on the commercial. Need some help please.


2 answers

  1. I believe you may be referring to the Vampire Professional Tools multipurpose pliers. They are only available through the manufacturer at their website, .

    1. In response to BlueCrewGuyInMA

      Hey BCGinMA- I made another post in Appliances. You have helped me in the past, but I keep running into obstacles. If you get a chance will you take a look at my post I made on 11/27 and see if you have any recommendations? thanks

See More