Question

I scheduled a repair for my dryer that is under a maintenance contract. It took 2 weeks to get an appt. The day of the appt the Sears technician call me to tell me his other appt is running over, so he cannot make it to my house. He asked me to call Sears to reschedule for tomorrow. I call and they say i have to wait another 3 weeks for an appt! I pay for warranty service and this is the service I get. I have service agreements on all my appliances with Sears and I am completely disappointed in the service. Please help me get an appt sooner than Oct 17th! I am ready to cancel all my service contracts. Very frustrated. Lori B*** 4**-9**-6*** l***@gmail.com.

Answers

2 answers

1. Lbattipede,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your dryer. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with having to wait additional time to have your dryer repaired. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. We will forward your information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lbattipede), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, lbattipede! Welcome to MySears! Thanks so much for allowing us to help you her on our community. I am so sorry you are having such troubles getting your dryer repaired. I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team. They will respond right here in a bit looking to help.

I also sent them your contact information and they will reach out to you directly, as well. I did remove your phone number and email address from appearing publicly on the site for your safety.

Thanks!

See More