Question

I sent an email about appliance repair. Given a case #1656242. How do I check the progress on that complaint?

Answers

3 answers

1. Thank you for your response. Sent email as you suggested. Hope it works. Nothing else has.

2. dangelle,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're a group that handles highly escalated customer service issues and we'd like to offer our assistance in making sure your repair is completed quickly and to your satisfaction. The fastest way we can begin is to request you send the following information – contact #, screen name (dangelle) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi dangelle,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you had issues with an appliance repair and would be happy to help guide you in getting this question answered. To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team who can look into this issue for you.

If you can please check back periodically one of our team members will be responding with additional information.

Thank you!