Question

I signed up for the product testing but did not hear back from Sears. Yesterday I received a product directly from Hamilton Beach. There were no instructions, so I’m guessing that I am supposed to test this product, but I have not been contacted or provided any information about how the program works. Can you help me?

Answers

5 answers

1. How do you sign up for product testing?

1. In response to Capt.Nemo

Hi Capt.Nemo! Great question! From time to time we send a random survey to Community Members to see if they would be interested in sampling products in exchange for a product review of the item. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, I can put you down to receive one of our next surveys asking to participate!

2. Hi s.steele! Oh no, I'm sorry that you did not receive the instructions. They were sent to you this past Friday by e-mail. It may have gone into your spam folder. I would be more than happy to send you the instructions again! The e-mail will be coming from moderator@searshc.com. Thank you for reaching out and we appreciate you joining our exciting product review program!

1. In response to SHC-RyanO

I checked my Junk email and there was not an email. I also have not received an email as of yet. Should I expect in the next 24-48 hours or should it be more immediate?

2. In response to SHC-RyanO

Hmm… I sent it again about an hour ago. Would you mind e-mailing me directly at moderator@searshc.com just to make sure I have your correct e-mail address for future reference? I also will include the instructions here for you:

1. Click here
      2. Click on “Write a Review”
      3. If you aren’t already logged into your profile it will ask you to do so.
      4. Follow the steps to complete your review and please make sure you click Yes in the question that asks, “Did you receive a free sample of this product”

Please let me know if you have any questions on this process.

Thank you!

See More