Question

I tried to go into my local Sears today to speak with the Store Manager. Instead it was the Appliance Manager who was unwilling to speak with me about my concerns. I just need an advocate to help me navigate the system. I purchased the dishwasher at Sears, they installed it, and it leaked. It has been almost 6 months and no help. Who are you supposed to call?

This “Appliance Manager” did not want to talk to me and there is no way to reach anyone at the local store level.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear rmorley,

Please accept our apologies for the difficulty you are having receiving the help needed to repair your leaking dishwasher. We would be more than happy to offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can help resolve any issues you may have. We understand how displeased you are with the service you have received so far but I hope you will allow us to step in and make things right. We value you as a Sears customer. We expect all of our associates and call center agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (rmorley) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, rmorley! Welcome to the MySears Community! We can help get you in touch with a case manager who can ensure the issues you have had with your dishwasher are taken care of.

A SearsCares team member will respond right here and be assigned to help you once you send along the requested information. I will be sure to reach out to via email to make sure you are connected with them.

Thanks!

See More