Question

I want to complain about customer care received on Jan 12th on the sears.com customer care

I bought two tool chest one on the 4th of Jan and the second one on the 5th of Jan 2013. I called because I had found them on line at sears.com I was given bad information and was mde to look like an idot at the local sears store. I called customer care 4 times and out of the 4 times I was hung up on. If you are going to advertise something at a sale price you need to stand behind it not try to pass the problem on to the next person buy hanging up. This was the sorriest customer care experience I have ever received. The people at the local store were the best. Sears.com needs to go back to school an learn customer satisfaction plays a key role in having return customers

Answers

2 answers

1. armyss64-we apologize for the disappointing experience with customer service. We’d love to speak to you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (armyssg64), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz

2. Hi Armyssg64,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you were treated in a negative manner.

We would like to help you further with your complaint by having a SearsCares team member help you with this issue.

Once again, I am sorry that your experience was not more of a positive nature. I know how frustrating this can be when trying to obtain information.

Please check back soon for a reply.

Thank you!