Answers

5 answers

1. Hi gebrooksjr! We spoke to our tech team, and turns out we can get that changed for you! I sent you an email looking for a few alternate names. Look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

can you send me the email to change mine too. Really don't want my email as my screen name. Thank you

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi lurzj001!

In viewing your username within your post we are seeing your full email address.

Please let us know if still needing user name changed so we can see if this option is available.

Thank you!

2. Hi,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Unfortunately you will not be able to change your screen name and yes, you are correct from where it comes from.

I am sorry I was not able to provide a more positive response but at this time we do not have this option available for our members.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns that we might be able to help you with.

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

The only option you have is to delete your account, or abandon it.

You can sign up for a free email account with yahoo, hotmail or many others, and set that email address to something that you would want as a screen name, but otherwise Sears does not protect your anonymity

See More