Question

I want to get the phone number of the massachusetts district supervisor

I have made numerous complaints by phone and email and still have got no response. I recieved a defective mattress and paid over 2000 for it and got it in oct. I have been complaing about it for over a month so far. I have been told by customer service that I will have to measure and send info in about mattress and have not got an emsil about process after numerous phone calls. I sent a complaint email and got a case number back saying that someone is dealing woth this and I will be contracted. I cant explain how aggravating and frustating this has been. I am experiencing a lot of lower back pain with my defective mattress . I am going to complain to the bbb and unt someone does something about this ongoing problem I am not going to pay for snymore of the bill.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hello saggingstearns,

We thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners and assist you in getting your mattress returned. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (saggingstearns), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

2. Hi saggingstearns! Welcome to MySears! You have come to the right place! We can have the SearsCares team help you complete your mattress return. A team member will be by shortly requesting that you contact them directly through a provided email. I will reach out to you via email to let you know when they respond.

Thanks!

3. In reading these other posts there are a lot of former Sears customers that feel your pain. I'm pretty sure Sears does not care about anyone after they have our money. Maybe you could call the credit card company and see if they can help you, they should. Good luck. I'm just a former customer and I will not shop there again.

See More