Question

I want to know where my items are that I ordered and paid for, from Sears ShopYourWay on December 3, 2013, No one at SEARS, seems to have any answers.

I placed an order online at Sears.com, on December 3rd for store pickup, Order# 603968622, to date I not received these items to date, “December 20th, 2013; and (no one at Sears in the store, or at the 1-800 number), seems to know the status of where these items are, or whether I will have these in time to give as gifts. I have never ordered on-line from Sears before, I usually purchase in the store. I received a an email sale flyer from ‘ShopYourWay’ showcasing this item, thinking these items were truly available, I decided to try purchasing online. I will never shop online from Sears again, after this experience. I understand that this is the holiday season and there will be delays, but Sears (1-800) should be able to inform the customer with more detail, or give a general Idea on when online purchases can be expected.

Sears ShopyourWay very disappointing!!!!!!

Answers

4 answers

1. MBennett260,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your online order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed over this situation. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss this with you and assist in addressing your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MBennett260), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi David,

At this point, I would like my money refunded to my credit card.

Thanks.

M.Bennett

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

MBennett260,

Thanks for the update. We will ensure this post is forwarded to your case manager's attention for review.

Thank you,
      Kurt M..
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, MBennett260! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for your question today. I am so sorry to hear you have not received your online order, yet. The SearsCares team can look into this for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via an email which includes a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

See More