Question

I was accepted into the Heroes at Home program. The only email I received was the initial one stating that I was accepted, was I supposed to receive an additional email a few weeks ago? Thanks.

Answers

5 answers

1. Hi All!

While donations were lower than prior years, during this ongoing economic recovery we are thankful and proud that Americans continued to give generously. This year, more than $550,000 was collected for the Heroes at Home Wish Registry – 100 percent of which was distributed to thousands of deserving military families across the country.

Also, we have extended a bonus exclusively to 2013 Heroes at Home Wish Registry soldiers: Any accepted registrant who is also a Shop Your Way member will get 99% back in points on qualifying purchases they make with their Wish Registry egift card in the month of December. That's a free opportunity to nearly double the value these members will receive from their egift card.

Thanks to all who serve! We appreciate you and your families!!

2. Got our gift card but is $28.75 right?? I'm not trying to complain I'm very grateful as every little bit helps but it just seems awful low for a family of four.

3. Hi there, drtbyz83! If you received an acceptance email in August, you are good. You should be receiving your e-gift card by 5:00 today. If you do not see the e-card in your registered email inbox, please let us know.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

We just received ours? But is this right? 28$...

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I just received mine also in the amount of $28.75

See More