Question

I was charged for home delivery, but we picked up our bed. I would like a refund on the $69.99 that was charged. What do I need to do?

I purchased the bed on Feb. 8, and it was to be delivered on 2/18 (free per my sales associate). The time that they gave was too late for my family, and my husband was off that day, so he went to the Sears D/C in Kent, WA and picked it up. I would like the charge removed from my account.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, samnkaren! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry for the mix up with your bed. I can truly understand your frustration of being incorrectly charged for delivery. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (samnkaren), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi samnkaren! Welcome to MySears! Sorry you were incorrectly charged for our delivery. A SearsCares team member can take care of this for you quickly. Please check back on this thread soon for their direct contact information. Thanks!