Question

I was given a gift card to Sears Portrait Studio around Christmas time and was going to book an appointment when I found out that the portrait studio is no longer in business. How can I recieve the funds that are on my gift card?

Answers

2 answers

1. Kskinner51812, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We apologize for the troubles you have experienced with the closing of our Portrait Studios. We can truly understand your frustrations with not being able to use your gift card. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kskinner51812), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi kskinner51812!

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

We, too, are disappointed CPI Corp, Sears Portrait Studios operator, closed U.S. stores and would like to help in getting this issue resolved.

I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help with the funds on your gift card. If you can please check back periodically, one of our team members will be responding to help you further.

Thank you!