Question

I was given a gift certificate to sears portrait studio last Christmas, which has since gone out of business. Every time I call the number on the gift certificate I get disconnected. My gift certificate is still valid and i would like to know how i will be reimbursed/ how it wil be honored?

Answers

4 answers

1. Ajenkins1705,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this situation. We can truly understand your frustrations with not being able to use your gift card. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ajenkins1705), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and look forward to speaking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thank you so much for your fast response and friendly phone call. Sears was a great help.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

This is wonderful to hear! So glad we could help, ajenkins1705!

2. Hi there, ajenkins1705! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for your question today. I am going to pass this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to take care of your Portrait Studio refund for you.

A team member will be by shortly with a response. Once they post, I will let you know via email which will include a link back to this thread.

Thanks!