Question

I was given a gift certificate to sears portrait studio, which has since gone out of business. My gift certificate is still valid and i would like to know how I will be reimbursed/ how it wil be honored?

Answers

2 answers

1. BrendaTapia,

Thank you for bringing your portrait studio git certificate concern to our attention. Pleas accept out apologies for any inconveniences that have been caused due to the closure of the studios. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would me more than happy to speak with you, so we can determine what would be the best way we can assist you and resolve your concern.At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the gift certificate was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (BrendaTapia), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, BrendaTapia! Thanks for reaching out on the MySears Community today. The SearsCares team can help get you a refund for that gift certificate! A team member will be by shortly to request you directly contact them through a provided email address. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More