Question

I was planning on moving into my apartment in Bowling Green, Ohio on August 21. We have a Sears right near there, so I placed an order for five items for delivery. However, the only options they gave me for delivery was either August 19 (Monday) or August 26 (the following Monday). I can’t do the 26th because that is when school starts and I’d be without furniture for a week. I chose the 19th and decided to move in early because I felt that was the ONLY option, but it still says that one item will be arrive the 16th, one the 19th, and the other three on the 23rd. Is it possible to reschedule it already so they are all arrived on the same day like the 21 or something? Please let me know!

Answers

9 answers

1. Not related to your issue, but have a great time at BGSU! That is my alma mater. I love love love and miss Polleyes breadsticks. I stopped there on my way back from a wedding in Michigan just to take some home with me another 2 1/2 hrs away.

2. Hello, Stack496! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear you are having such a difficult encounter with your furniture delivery. We can truly understand your frustrations with coordinating the items to be delivered at the same time. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this matter further and address any concerns you may have. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (stack496), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Thanks, Liz! I sent an email to them and should hopefully hear back from them soon.

3. Welcome, stack496! I am glad you stopped by to visit today! Sorry you are having trouble coordinating your furniture delivery for the same day-that is pretty inconvenient to have the pieces arrive a different times. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, to see if they assist.

Check back right here in a bit for a response from a team member. They will do what they can to help.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Any word on something to be done?

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi stack496,

We appreciate you taking the time to come back in and update us on your status.

I have reached out to the Sears Cares providing them with your update on waiting for contact.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hello stack496, we are sorry for the delay in reaching out to you but we could not find your email that you sent in. If you could please resend that to us and make sure it is going to smadvisor@searshc.com and make sure it has your handle (stack496) so we can have our case manager contact you.

Thanks,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Sent again. Thanks for letting me know!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank you stack496 for resending your information. We have received your email and have forwarded your contact information to our case management staff. Our case managers will contact you when the next one becomes available. We look forward to speaking with your soon.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

See More