Question

I was told I would get my refund in 7 to 10 days. It’s been 10 days and still no check. Where is my check? Why do I keep being lied to? Why does Sears not care about it’s customers? Why are there many many more people around the country with the same refund problems I’m having? Does Sears really believe lying to its customers, and holding customers money is good for business? Don’t you understand that this company is losing customers everyday? Do you even care that this company is losing customers everyday? I have many questions. I dont need them all answered, but I do need to know where my check is.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Classic4987,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry for the continued frustration, and apologize that your refund still has not been received on your end. Our records do show that you are currently working with one of our case managers, and we will forward this information to them for attention.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi classic4987,

Welcome to the MySears Community and reaching out to us today!

We would be happy to have our Sears Cares team look into the status of your refund for you. Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email.

Thank you!

See More