Question

I will never shop at Sears again. If you choose to, please do not waste your money on the service agreement! Purchased a refrigerator. Ice maker quit working within months. After going through 4 service calls, which took several more months, we were finally given an allowance of $1,500 to purchase a different refrigerator. We have had four, yes FOUR, refrigerators delivered and they have ALL been damaged. Of course, I am unwilling to accept a damaged refrigerator so after 4 more months, we are still waiting for our refrigerator. Oh, but at least Sears said they were sorry! Don’t know about the rest of you but every time a delivery is scheduled, me or my husband have to take off work. This is just unbelievable, unacceptable lack of customer service. Never again!!!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Rdigger, I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with the delivery of your replacement refrigerator. I can see how frustrating it can be to receive a four damaged refrigerators. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Rdigger), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Rdigger! Thanks so much for posting your feedback today. I am so sorry you are having such troubles getting a replacement fridge. I hope that SearsCares, our customer service escalation team can help get this resolved for you. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a team member. They can follow up on your order for you and be one point of contact through the process of getting you a new fridge.

See More