Question

I wonder why I continue to purchase from Sears. Ordered an Over the Range Micro wave and it came to me in the wrong color. I then purchased a refrigerator and it was delivered with scratches on the door. Called them for a new one and they bartered with me to keep it and promised a $200 gift card for the damage. They sent the e-card and while trying to use the card they sent, I found out that the card had zero balance on it. Three more hours at Sears working this issue out and yesterday I got a call that the card was indeed empty and they would call me after they figured out why? Still waiting with damaged fridge and no balance on a gift card. Poor service but good products for the most part.

Service after the sale is very poor.

Answers

2 answers

1. Kevinswi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the mix up with your microwave, the inconsistency with your refrigerator, and the trouble with you gift card! We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered because of this delay. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you. I would like to put you in contact with one of our helpful case managers so that we can find a suitable remedy to this matter.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the microwave and refrigerator were originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Kevinswi) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi Kevinswi! I am so sorry to hear about all of these issues! We certainly do not want our customers to have this kind of experience when ordering appliances. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will do what they can to resolve all of these problems with your delivery and make sure you are happy with your purchases.