I would like either an avenue to escalate repair complaints outside the 800 number (they refuse to connect to even a supervisor) or the address to be used for Consumer Fraud complaints via the Texas Attorney General. I need an official address. Thank you.


3 answers

      • San Jose, CA

    Within the Sears Service network there is the 1-800-4MY-HOME number, that can work with scheduling of Service Technician visits.

    There is a MUCH higher ratio of telephone answering Service Reps to supervisors, at about any time of the day.

    If you google Texas Attorney General, chances are you are going to get the URL of the Attorney General.

    Good luck.

  1. Hi CypressJim! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear you have had an issue with a repair. We can have SearsCares, the customer service escalation team reach out right here. They will be happy to discuss your concerns with you.

    Check back here in a bit for a response from a team member.


    1. In response to SHC-JulieK

      Hello CypressJim, I am sorry to hear you have had an issue with a repair. My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (CypressJim) and the phone # used at time of purchase to

      Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator

See More