Question

I would like to be contacted imediately by the Sears Escalation Team concerning my Kenmore Elite He3. I have seen and read enough. And after reading with what all else is going through is why I keep postponing it. *****@outlook.com

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi ambhai2,
    We are glad that you found our site here, but are concerned that you are in a position to be unhappy with your experience with us. We’d certainly like to know more about the issue and offer our assistance in resolving to your satisfaction. I’m Brian and I’m with the Sears Support team. We’re here to ease your frustration and make you a happy member once again. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ambhai2), and phone # used at time of your communication to us, to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!
    Thank you,
    Brian J.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ambhai2,

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us on the MySears Community in wanting to our Sears Cares Escalation team.

We would like to get you in touch with SearsCares, who will be able to help you further and have forwarded on your email address.

Once our Sears Cares team responds, I will notify you via email re-directing you back to your original thread so that you can directly connect with our team.

Thank you!

Please also note that I have removed your email address for this is a public website and we would like to protect your privacy.

See More