Question

I would like to know how to file a complaint. Last year we purchased several appliances from Sears including a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave. We’ve had problems with our refrigerator and had techs come to our house 3 times to repair, but problem remains.

The problem has actually gotten worse since the last service visit. I’m tired of these service people telling me that I don’t know how to close a freezer door.

Answers

2 answers

1. kencorleo,

We’re sorry that you have had this experience with the repair of your refrigerator. My name is Kurt with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to look into this matter and address any other concerns that pertain to the repair of your refrigerator. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (kencorleo) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,

Kurt M..
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, kencorleo! I am glad you visited today to share you experience. I am so sorry you are having such problems with your new fridge. A SearsCares team member will be happy to discuss this with you and do what they can to help.

A team member will respond right here in a bit requesting more information. Once they do, I will send you an email letting you know so you can be in touch right away.

Thanks!