Question

I would like to know how to reach the Corporate Office for assistance. I have been communictating with the customer service team to help resolve a cancelled layaway issue since May and to date this still has not been resolved. Although the layaway was cancelled the status is still pending cancellation but no one can figure out how to resolve this. Because of this issue I have been unable to use the layaway option because it appears I have a deliquent layaway which I do not!

my email is t******@**mail.com

Answers

11 answers

1. twoodfolk,

my name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your layaway purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with getting your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss this and assist in addressing your concern. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (twoodfolk), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi David, the issue is not the refund because I received that. The issue is although the layaway was cancelled the status is still showing "pending cancellation" with past due payments. This status prevents me from being able to initiate any new layaway. I am very frustrated because I have always enjoyed e able to utilize the layaway option for purchase. As I indicated this has been ongoing since May. I will send the info you requested to the email you provided

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Well I did what you requested and sent the email to smadvisor@searshc.com with the requested information. That was on Monday 9/23 to date 9/27 I have had no reply nor acknowledgement of my email, which seems in line with how this entire issue has been handled since May

3. In response to SHC-DavidW

HI twoodfolk! Thanks for letting us know. Look to hear from your case manager shortly.

Thanks!

4. In response to SHC-DavidW

Dear twoodfolk,

Sorry that you haven't heard from your Case Manager yet. In researching your case, I see that she's attempted to call twice and has a reminder set for today. I'll forward your post to her and ask that she contact you as soon as possible today.

Thanks,

Susan R.
      MySears Community Moderator

5. In response to SHC-DavidW

I have had not contact or voice mails from anyone, I can also be contacted by email, this has really become ridiculous that no one can get the status on this to reflect cancelled

6. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi twoodfolk! Thanks so much for posting this update. I will be sure to send it along to your case manager.

7. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi twoodfolk -

Thank you for bring this to our attention. I will forward your post onto your case manager and request a follow up call.

Thanks,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

8. In response to SHC-DavidW

Today I have spent about 6 months trying to get this issue resolved. It has been more than 30 days since I contacted your area. I have no resolution, no one has gotten back to me as seems to be the routine with customer service at sears/kmart. I am amzed that Contract Number: 093003792281 has been in a pending cancellation status since April and no one can figure out how to correct that. I am beyond upset that I have to continue to spend time on this.

9. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi twoodfolk! Thanks for posting this update today. I have sent your comment along to your case manager. Look to hear from someone today!

Please continue to keep us posted.

Thanks!

2. Hi there, twoodfolk! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for reaching out on our community today and giving us the chance to help with your layaway issue. A SearsCares team member will visit shortly right here to help, along with reaching out to you via email.

Look to hear from someone soon!

Thanks!

*We did remove your full email address for your security after sending to the team.*