Question

I would like to return a dehumidifier purchased 03/12/12,that has been repaired twice in the last 5 months. Picked it up this weekend and it still is not working. I am very disappointed and frustrated. When I took it in for the second repair I spoke with the a service manager who said “Our dehumidifiers are usually very good,maybe you got a lemon”. Sears prides itself on satisfaction guaranteed. I paid $277 for this lemon dehumidifier and am definitely not satisfied with the product,attempted repair, poor instore customer service and comment by Jake the manager. Who can help me?

Answers

2 answers

1. RPlasser
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your dehumidifier. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your dehumidifier, much less having the item repaired twice and it is not working properly. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RPlasser), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

2. Hi RPlasser! So sorry to hear your dehumidifier is working properly. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member to see if they can help to make sure you are satisfied. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply. Thanks!