Question

I would like to tell everyone about the excellent customer service my husband & I received while purchasing a new Treadmill at Store# 02166 in Huntsville AL Madison Square Mall. Our customer service reps name is Angela. She helped us to find an out of stock item at a different location, contacted them, and also copied the sales price at the mall vs the stand a loan store so we were able to receive the product for a price match. Just wanted your community to know how awesome her customer service was and hope she will receive any or part of the commission for our sale.The Cvetkovich family, Huntsville AL

Answers

1 answer

1. This is fantastic, carla67! Thank you SO much for taking the time today to share your experience with the MySears Community. I am sending this along to the Stores Team right away so her management team is aware of this awesome feedback.

Another way to ensure she is given recognition for her service is to visit www.searsfeedback.com. You will be asked to take a quick survey about your shopping experience. This is just another avenue to inform her manager of the great service you received.

Thanks again!