Question

I WOULD NOT BUY A BROOM FROM SEARS!!!!

I WOULD NOT BUY A BROOM FROM SEARS!!!! The Customer Service & Repair is the absolute WORST! My Whirlpool double oven has been out for two weeks because the fuse burned out due to using the self clean “feature”. I missed worked waiting in a ridiculous time window just so the repair guy can call me at the end of the window saying he will be 2 hours late! He finally makes it and tells me I need a new oven, and tells me this is a known issue with these double ovens (Why did you even need to come !?!?!) I am then told this issue would be fixed on the 11/25 by replacing the ovens, but after waiting the entire day for the service guy to come, window from 8-12, but ONE SERVICE GUY shows up at 2pm just to say he cannot do the work by himself and LEAVE. I speak with the customer service supervisor, and with a nonchalant attitude she tells me she will call me back, BUT NEVER DOES; I call the next morning and she tells me we have another appointment for 11/29 (After THANKSGIVING). After I told her how unprofessional this service was she reschedule it to 11/27. I have no confidence that this will be fixed tomorrow!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi lexnrob,

We appreciate you taking time to post about all you have experienced regarding your double oven repairs, we understand during this time of the year properly functioning kitchen appliances is very important. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. Upon reading your post I would like to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to put you in contact with a case manager who will work closely with our repair business partners concerning your double oven repair. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (lexnrob), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com and the next available case manager will contact you directly. Again, thank you for posting about your repair concerns and member services experience; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi there, lexnrob! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your experience with us today. I am so sorry you are experiencing a longer wait that expected for your oven replacement. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to discuss this with you a bit more.

A team member will be by soon looking to help. Once they post, I will notify you via email with a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More