Question

If an order is canceled 20 minutes after I place the order, why is it that it takes two weeks to get the charges reversed? this info just came out today after my 3rd call to your Customer Service dept. I was not told on the front end and on my 2nd call was told 3 business days and now i am told 7-10 business days. On top of that, the guy was rude and hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor. I have reported Sears to the BBB. This was no small order, $650.

Answers

4 answers

1. just so your aware BBB is not a government based! its just a company like any other company, they just added bureau to the company name. just wanted to share what i heard.

2. Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you are experiencing with the refund of your online purchase and for the poor customer service while trying to get some assistance. We are more than happy to look into this on your behalf to help provide more detail as to when your fund will be received. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name provided (onlinerefund), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we’ll be happy to reach out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. For refunds, it sounds like normal procedure to me. I've heard "wait 3-5 business days", then "wait 7-9 business days", and finally when they extend it to 30 days I really lose it.

Also, were you on hold when you got hung up on? That's some glitch in their phone system, and happens occasionally.

4. Hi,

We appreciate you posting your concerns in the MySears Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have been given conflicting time frames and treated negatively in cancelling your order for this is not how our customers should be treated.

To help you further I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares Team. They will be able to look into your cancelled order and provide you with the details that you are needing for reversed charges.

Please continue to check back periodically for a response from our SearsCares Team, for they will be requesting additional information so that they can further help you.

Thank you!

See More