Question

Ii have had trouble with sears protection service or lack of. I had a technician reschedule a maintenance issue to the 26nd. I received an email confirmation and phone call and the appointment was printed on the receipt from the technician. I called the day of on multiple occassions and was told the technician was enroute. Two hours passes and called for status and was informed I had no appointment for that day. I informed the service rep. and was told I did not and there was no appoint scheduled. I stated the facts again and was told they would not help. I got another appointment for the 28th and the technician did not have the parts for my unit and apparently walked into the job blind. Now I have another appointment again. This has now cost me four work days at a cost of waisting over twenty hours of my life. Courtesy calls would be nice not to waist a clients time.

Answers

2 answers

1. Frech,

Thank you for your post and for the information that you have provided us about your service appointment. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the missed service commitment. We would like to have a case manager contact you to ensure that your repair and maintenance concerns are addressed in a timely manner. . If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Frech), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi frech!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us in regards to your service appointment. Your concerns are important and have been escalated to our Sears Cares team for assistance.

Once a response has posted, I will let you know via an email which includes a link back to this thread for contact.

Thank you!

See More