Question

I’m getting tired of Sears changing my order for an Inversion table that I ordered for my son for Christmas! It was suppose to arrive before Christmas as a present and instead I was forced to give my son a lame picture I printed of the present he was suppose to have! This stinks I am getting very aggravated and pissed off playing this waiting game, Sears has changed my delivery date at least 4 times now! Am I ever going to receive my sons Inversion table??????

Answers

2 answers

1. caldoitalianomama, we are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with delivery of your Inversion table. We’d love to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (caldoitalianomama), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi caldoitalianomama,

Its great to have you in the MySears Community!

I am so sorry to hear of this frustrating issue with receiving the Inversion table.

To help you out further I would like to have one of our SearsCare team members help in resolving this issue.

Please check back for a reply.

Thank you!